Botto has been accepted to NFT NYC’s Diversity of NFTs Art Showcase. This proposal is to get community acceptance for submitting an unreleased, unminted, and community curated fragment to be presented and sold as an edition of 10 at 1 ETH each. This piece would be outside of the genesis period collection.
Botto is 1 of 50 artists selected for NFT NYC’s Diversity of NFTs Art Showcase. The works will be showcased on Times Square and Marriott Marquis Atrium billboards during the NFT.NYC event June 20-23, and then put up for sale as limited editions.
This is a significant opportunity for Botto to have a major presence during one of the most significant NFT conferences and the heavily trafficked area of Times Square.
The limited edition is a chance for Botto to reach collectors who cannot afford the 10 ETH floor, which would significantly increase the collectors who would advocate for Botto.
The parameters of the showcase are as follows (see NFT NYC’s announcement here for full info on the showcase):
- NFTs will be minted on Ethereum.
- Each original Artwork included in the Collection will be limited to either 10 or 20 editions.
- Sale prices can range from 0.05 - 1.0 ETH
- Sales and 10% royalties are split 75/25, 75% going to the artist.
- Pieces must be unminted an unreleased, and submitted by June 6th
As this will be a fragment selected outside of the 52-piece genesis collection, we require a new way to curate a selection as a community. The core team has expedited the voting pool mechanism that enables this, and will be re-used for future Botto collections.
- Special voting round would run 30th of May 11:00CEST (5am ET) to 4th of June 11:00CEST (5am ET). It would not interfere with the regular weekly voting round.
- Fragments in the pool would include Round 32 minus the 350 new fragments imported during round 32
- Users may use their existing voting points to vote in this pool
- There will be an edition of 10, sold at 1 ETH each
N/A - the voting pool feature was already considered in the roadmap
- This takes a fragment out of the voting pool that could have become a genesis piece, and adds it to a different collection.
- The voting pool could make this edition feel like a runner-up